Finance Internship in Munich
Industry -Automotive & Equipment
Internship Within Corporate Finance Risk Management
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Finance Manager? Then apply now! We look Forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Credit Risk Management Team (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich)
Duration: 3-6 months
The Credit Risk Management Team takes care of credit risk analysis and limit management for all Corporate Finance/Treasury cash fixed income investments and counterparty risk for hedging activities. The nominal size of these activities amounts to well above $100 billion. As part of that mission, you will support the team in:
- Daily control of the credit exposure reports, risk position and credit limit consumptions.
- Prepare regular Credit Risk Report for the Treasury management and other stakeholders (incl. unexpected loss calculations for the risk status control).
- Preparing analyses on financial markets, counterparties, and potential future counterparties.
- Working with the IT teams in maintaining and improving reporting and risk control functions in the Treasury software.
- Enrolled student within Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar field of study
- The candidate is required to show a high level of interest in financial markets developments, a basic level of familiarity with financial market drivers and developments in the corporate and banking world as well as financial products, especially fixed income (bonds).
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must, some experience with capital markets information systems (Bloomberg, Reuters) is a plus.
- English: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently. Finally you need for this internship to be attentive to details and precise as daily tasks require handling complex information coming from large databases. Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How To Apply
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com. Reference number 10359975
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship). You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger.
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Start des Praktikums: 01.05.2017