Finance Internship in Stockholm
Industry - Life Sciences and Health
NaturalCycles is an ambitious Stockholm-based based startup which has closed 60 million SEK Series A funding recently. We are working towards a world where every pregnancy is wanted, and strive to educate and inform women about their fertility. Developed by two former physicists, NaturalCycles is clinically tested, and has more than 100,000 users already. Our dynamic and fast-paced culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, passion, empathy and fun!
We are looking for a Finance Intern who is a do-er, an analytical self-starter, and an organised team player. The internship is paid and will last for 4-6 weeks (Mid April - May). You will work here during our yearly audit project, and work closely with our Finance Manager to embrace a fully entrepreneurial startup working environment, and perform financial & accounting analyses and modeling typically used in the startup field, while assisting the company’s yearly audit process.
- Work with Finance manager and EY (registered auditor) on the yearly audit 2016
- Review P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement prepared by the company’s accountant
- Analyse company’s revenue from generated from different channels and build revenue financial model
- Review company’s equity balance and reconcile equity stakes of different shareholders
- Other ad-hoc tasks in the yearly audit project
- Assist in monthly ongoing financial closing activities
- Successfully completed or studying towards a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Knowledge of financial data analysis and modeling, including proficiency with Excel
- Fluent in English
Personal requirements & skills:
- You are passionate about start-up business
- You describe yourself as a Doer, self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible
- You are a team player, highly motivated and excited to work with a small and talented cross-functional team
- You are able to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- You keep client matters strictly confidential
- You have a high affinity for attention to detail
If interested, please send in your resume and a few paragraphs describing why you are interested in this position to email@example.com . We will interview applicants on a rolling basis, and prioritise the applicants who can start early on.