Graphic Design Internship in New York
Industry - Professional Services / Digital Agency
Zeta Global has an exciting opportunity for a student or recent graduate who is interested in getting hands on experience in a growing corporate environment. Under the mentorship of the Creative Director, this internship will provide the opportunity to learn from industry experts about process of producing digital marketing collateral (including email, campaigns, landing pages and print).
As a part of the team that is responsible for the implementation, visual identity and execution of projects within Zeta Global, the Graphic Design Intern will play an important role and will actively participate in the team’s day-to-day operations.
- Support the creative team across many different projects
- Assist in the creation of web and/or visual design executions that address business, brand, market and project requirements
- Retouch and resize photos
- Aid with stock photo searches
- Provide support in design and user experience research
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (knowledge of InDesign a plus)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and infographics
- Strong visual skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Desire to proactively seek constructive feedback
Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 500 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, Bristol, Middlesbrough UK and Hyderabad, India and has satellite offices in Boulder, Tampa, Washington DC, Madrid, Amsterdam. Grisaille AdTech Solutions Private Limited is also a wholly owned Operating Subsidiary in Chennai, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.