Marketing Internship in Fashion in Kampala, Uganda
Industry - Retail & Consumer Goods
This internship is open for all nationalities!
DONNJERRY are currently looking for an ambitious Marketing Intern in their final year of Uni to assist the Marketing department. The position is open to working remotely for half the period of your internship. Applicants must be personable, vibrant, confident, self-motivated, hard-working individuals who are interested in gaining hands-on experience. If this sounds like you, keep reading
-Develop Social media ,e-mails and E-mail broadcast campaigns
-Manage Social media Networks
-Researching and develop marketing strategies for successful web promotion, advertising and promotion concepts
-Help develop brochures and advertising media for print campaigns and web campaigns
-Help manage and develop social media to brand and promote the products and business
– Develop a marketing plan, distribution strategy and materials to establish and support international sales
- Analyze the marketplace and competitor websites, social media and recommends strategies of how to enhance marketing via the web -Develop new methods of marketing for a start-up enterprise.
-Conduct market analysis to deliver market insights
-Carry out ad hoc duties as and when required
- Final year of Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong passion for and knowledge of art, design and fashion
- Tech-savvy and well versed with online sales and marketing tools
- Dedicated, ambitious and a drive to see each project through to completion Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to clearly articulate the creative intent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Highly developed digital marketing writing skills, including examples of writing that distill complex business concepts into words that are easily absorbed and understood.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and user trends
- Passionate about user experience and web/mobile usability
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV a personal letter ,samples of your prior work if available(it can be projects developed casually).
Your social media links. and specify your top 3 preferred platforms. Please also add other written academic student reports together with your application if you have any!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a none paid position and all expenses incurred are the responsibility of the applicants however we will offer you information and assistance if or where you have queries.