Marketing Internship in Germany
Industry - Retail & Consumer Goods
Internship Marketing / Sales - Business Intelligence
Location: Boeblingen, BW, DE
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Are you interested in gaining insight into the B-2-B strategic management of technically complex products using a data driven approach?
As a member of the world-wide Strategic Marketing team you will run market research projects to support our marketing Experts. Your new responsibilities will challenge your skills and knowledge in the research and analysis of market and sales data, as well as develop your understanding the drivers of top management decision making. You will be working with an international team distributed all-over the globe and gain experience dealing with different cultures.
- analyze and interpret data on our sales / marketing initiatives and client satisfaction
- prepare meaningful reports for the management on a monthly basis
- develop an automated solution or tool for our monthly program reporting
- gather business intelligence: spot trends in the industry through secondary market research
- build a model for the ongoing analysis and reporting of relevant market and sales data
- studying for a degree in business, with a focus on and passion for market research, statistics and reporting.
- you are available for an internship of at least 10 months and can start in June or July 2017.
- advanced Excel skills, including basic macro programming. SQL and / or MS Access is a great plus
- fluent in English: written and oral – C1, C2 level
- you are also a self-starter, curious, proactive, questioning the status-quo and not shy to come up with new ideas.
This internship is a paid, full-time opportunity
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.