Marketing Internship in Hoofdorp, The Netherlands
Industry - Technology
This position supports the Nordics Sales and Marketing Team situated in The Netherlands. The team generates and creates sales and marketing tools & campaigns which generate revenue and customer growth. We know that marketing is a very exciting arena to be a part of and this team especially is very unique predominantly focused in B2B marketing and support of B2C campaigns for specialist partners and customers.
Whilst you will be supporting the team with day to day general activities you will also need to be forward thinking and creative to deliver a first class sales and marketing experience to the internal sales teams across the Nordics. You will need to be flexible to be able to support the direction of the business at all times whilst also being involved in new projects and initiatives.
The role has its own specific areas of responsibility and you will need to be comfortable working independently and using your own initiative. You will be wholly responsible for key areas of the marketing function and will need to work directly with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Marketing support - Directly support cross-functional team members from field and inside sales across both end user marketing and to and through marketing to drive revenue through marketing campaigns, collaterals, events and other activity.
- Events – Plan and execute all duties and preparations for events producing the sales/ marketing materials and literature, including ordering stock & liaising with event agencies. Lead processing & analysis – Upload leads onto our CRM system, and report marketing effectiveness across all activities, leveraging system reports and conducts internal research on communications effectiveness, and create presentations/reports on results.
- Production of marketing collateral – With the use of Adobe Creative Suite, produce internal and external marketing collateral such as flyers, interactive PDFs, banners and other literature.
- E-newsletters and other email communications – Arrange content for monthly e-newsletters and work with agencies to produce these. Build Marketo templates for both internal and external email marketing communications.
- Marketing administration - including budget input and budget reporting.
- Social media – Work with our agency to review and approve & implement social media content plans.
- Review partner activity – Work with partners to ensure the externally created marketing surrounding Plantronics products is accurate and reflects the Plantronics brand.
- Participation in team and global projects and initiatives.
What do we expect you to bring to Plantronics?
- To get the most out of this role you will need to be currently studying towards a Marketing, Communications or Business related degree programme, with the requirement and desire to learn from real-life business experiences.
- Experience of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to manage changing workloads and multiple projects.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment able to quickly learn, coordinate and interact with a diverse network of people.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good attention to detail skills.
- Ability to pick up features/concepts on new tools easily.
- Communicate within the organization in Business English.
- Speaking a Nordic language is a must
An internship at Plantronics is an internship in one of world’s leading companies in to delivering simply smarter communication with innovative design and technology
Plantronics is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions registered in the application process.