Marketing Internship in Manchester, England
Industry -Retail & Consumer Goods
Under Armour (UA) is seeking a Retail Marketing Intern to assist the retail team on marketing activities in our retail stores.
You will assist the Retail Marketing Professional in all aspects of Marketing requests, communicating with stores, headquarters and external parties.
This is a great opportunity to work with all levels of the organization and provide the necessary help with executing marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connect and support the retail team to execute marketing activities for the retail stores.
- Offer creative input on campaigns with a particular focus on product technology and promotions.
- Collaborate with retail and marketing team to develop marketing plans, POS materials, in-store promotions to drive traffic and increase sales. •Develops and manages weekly, monthly and annual strategic plans for all marketing and in-store activities based on merchandising initiatives and sales goals.
- Directs the process for the entire campaign planning and execution, writing guidelines for internal sales staff.
- Organize the production and distribution of marketing and POS materials with external company.
- Leads the strategic development and planning of all in-store marketing and signage initiatives. '
- Own marketing relationship with external parties.
CRITICAL SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Creative and analytical thinking, communication, and negotiation skills •Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong computer skills; PowerPoint. InDesign or Photoshop is a plus.
- Hands on mentality, not afraid to take the lead in a project.
- The applicant must be enrolled as student during the internship period.
WHAT UNDER ARMOUR OFFERS:
In addition to the internship compensation, you will have a unique opportunity to compete in a challenging and international environment. You will have flexible daily start and finish times, employee discounts on Under Armour gear, and much more!
THINK OF THIS AS THE STARTING BLOCK FOR YOUR CAREER. WELCOME TO UNDER ARMOUR.
- Timeline Start date: October - November.
- Duration: 11 months.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
About Under Armour:
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand. That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace. The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will.
Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!