Software Engineering Internship at Sony Playstation in California
Industry - Technology
The Tools and Technology Audio Team is looking for a motivated intern to help with developing audio pipeline tools and plugins. This team is responsible for developing and supporting the entire audio pipeline used by World Wide Studios.
Customers include developers such as Naughty Dog and Guerrilla Games.
Your duties would be to help develop and extend various components of our tool-chain.
- Solid C and C++ knowledge
- Desire to work on audio and/or signal processing software
- Proficient in linear algebra
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Motivated and able to work with other team members
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.
We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.