Before you submit an internship, make sure you qualify to post on our site
We make no claims or representations in supporting users to apply for an internship.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Website. In continuing to use the Website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Website.
The official text is the English version of the Website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation to other languages are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes.
(2) Acceptable Use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent. You must not infringe the rights in any digital Products that are sold through the Website.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, excluding Product reviews, without our express written consent.
You are solely responsible for any content that you publish on the Website or communicate to other users.
You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other users:
- Anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive;
- Anything that promotes any false or misleading information to users;
- Anything which involves or encourages illegal activities; or
- Anything that solicits passwords or other confidential information.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any of the users of the Website.
- Do anything to disable or impair the proper working of the Website.
- Do anything to suggest, express or implied, that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of the Website.
(3) User Generated Content
We may offer opportunities for users to post content to our Website (“Content”), e.g. in the form of discussion posts, comments, or private messages.
We may remove Content from the Website for any reason but in particular, content which does not comply with our standards may be removed or unpublished.
By publishing any Content on the Website you confirm that:
- you are the author of the Content;
- you own all of the intellectual property rights in the Content (unless the Content consists merely of information)
- Any Content that you publish on the Website will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for all claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
By submitting Content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted license to reproduce, perform, prepare derivative works, distribute copies or publicly display Content in any medium and for any purpose (including commercial purposes), and also to authorize others to do so.
You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
In particular you agree not to publish (or otherwise use the Website to distribute) any Content which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains or is subject to restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading;
- contains personal information e.g. names or contact details; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
We reserve the right to reject or remove any Content from the Website at any time and for any reason which does not comply with all of the following requirements:
- Is not an equal opportunity employer or only exclusively hires native and local talent
- Is an internship post within:
Marketing & PR
IT & Analytics
Finance and Business Development
- The employer posting the internship does not fall under one of the following categories:
Retail & Consumer Goods
Finance and Insurance
Resources & Chemicals
Life Sciences and Health
Automotive and Equipment
Construction & Real Estate
Freight & Logistics
Professional Services / Digital Agency
(4) Notice and Takedown
We will make all reasonable efforts to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights when notified but cannot be responsible where you have failed to provide the relevant information.
In the event that you believe that any content on the Website is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property right you should notify us in writing by email to theinternshipguide(AT)gmail.com including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The exact URL at which the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration of truth in respect of the information in the notice.
- Any statement made under this clause 9 may be used in court proceedings.
The Internship Guide will remove any posts that have been reported to us as a violation to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).