Creative Design Intern for International Creative Agency in Copenhagen Denmark
Industry - Professional Services / Digital Agency
Design Intern – Spring 2019
Mindjumpers is a leading social media and creative agency with offices in Copenhagen, London and Leeds. As an intern with us, you get a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest global brands. You will become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +30 dedicated co-workers and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a design intern, you will be working with visual design assignments, including concept development, photo, video and motion productions and graphic development. You will be familiarised with visual brand guidelines so you can work within a given visual identity. You will be part of our Content Team and work closely with our designers, copywriters and account managers. Mindjumpers also allows for you to develop your own profile depending on your passion and competencies.
- Creating visual and brand related content for Facebook and other platforms
- Knowing visual guidelines and following brand identities
- Conceptualising design suggestions and ideas for campaign elements
- Ad hoc graphic design work and image editing
- Keeping updated on the use of social media platforms
- Finding best practice cases
- You can work in Photoshop and Illustrator – if you have experience with After Effects it is only a plus
- You have an understanding of how to create a company’s or a brand’s visual identity on digital media
- You have a creative mindset and are not afraid of sharing your ideas
- Digital and social media is your kind of thing
- You have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments
- You are solution-oriented and like to work in an innovative environment
The internship is an unpaid full-time position based in our Copenhagen office. The length of the internship is six months starting in January 2019, the specific start and end dates of the internship can be flexible so it will fit with the schedule of your education.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30th, 2018 and please specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 or write email@example.com for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.