Creative Marketing Intern in a fashion design company in Stockholm Sweden
Industry -Retail & Consumer Goods
We seek a CREATIVE INTERN who wants to join a fast-paced startup within fashion and design. We think that you thrive on designing amazing concepts for our digital channels (web, social media, PR, retail), and then executing them with a wide range of creative tools. You should love to be hands-on and work with any medium to create amazing content that should make people react. You’ll be a key part of our creative team and help to shape an international lifestyle brand under the lead of our Art Director.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE/HAVE
- Highly creative with a strong eye for design, photography, video, typography and storytelling
- Multi skilled in mediums such as layout, photography, film, design, typography
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement
- A strong work ethic and a passion for design, style, fashion and communication
- Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to show the capability to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
- Independent as well as a team-player
CDLP is a young lifestyle brand prasied by fashion press such as Esquire, GQ, NY Times, Vogue, Man About Town, L’Officiel etc. We’re a rapid growing startup looking for highly talented people to join our adventure. As much as we are a design-driven company, we also see ourselves as a tech-startup with a high-end e-commerce, innovative content creation, AI-marketing and fully automated logistics. Discover more on:
www.CDLP.com instagram.com/CDLP @CDLP
The position is an unpaid internship. Hours can be flexible.
The position is in Stockholm, Sweden in our lovely office at Alma.
Apply with a CV and a personal letter together with a link to your portfolio to christian@CDLP.com
Mark your mail / subject with “CONTENT INTERN APPLICATION”.
Deadline for applications is ASAP.
Applications without portfolio or passport/permit to work in Sweden/EU will not be considered.