Graphic Design Internship in Belfast
Industry -Professional Services / Digital Agency
Where Great Ideas Win
In every office around the world, InnerWorkings offers an entrepreneurial culture that sets ambitious goals and looks beyond the status quo.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
We are currently looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our on-site team with one of our blue-chip clients, a dynamic retailer in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The designer will be creating innovative POS communication collateral, brochures, leaflets, presentation documents and other relevant material primarily for print.
- Design any print materials following best practice while taking both marketing and commercial goals into account.
- Correctly send material to print following studio guidelines.
- Ownership of design based projects, working with other designers and the marketing team.
- A qualified Graphic Designer with excellent creative and technical skills in print design.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in graphics in an advertising or design agency or internal studio.
- Experience of design for the retail sector will be of particular benefit.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign with data merge experience.
- Highly organized with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Ability to excel within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefitsdesigned to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer