International Marketing Intern for US-Based Company -international travelling
Industry - Education
- Improve your Marketing Skills
- Become a Better Communicator
- Learn about 3D Technology
- Travel Around the World
- Possible Full-Time Position
We are a US-based company, providing online training in 3D Technology (3D printing, AR/VR, and gaming) in Autodesk Software: 3ds Max, Maya, Revit, Inventor, Fusion, & AutoCAD. Our innovative training methodology teaches the critical production skills to gain the confidence to work on client projects in the shortest amount of time possible.
3DTraining is a member of the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) program and our student success stories have been featured in CGW, Post, and 3D World Magazines. For more information, visit www.3dtraining.com
We are looking for a marketing intern who can travel around the world, (mostly in Europe/ US/ Asia) with our senior executive and assist with the following:
- Research and find marketing opportunities and alliances in different countries.
- Assist in conducting seminars at schools, colleges, career fairs to promote our training programs.
- Providing information to students by phone/ email who have inquired about our programs.
- Set up and attend corporate/ marketing alliance meetings and assist with presentations and follow-ups.
- Other promotional and marketing related tasks as required.
For more details and to apply for this position visit: https://sites.google.com/3dtraining.com/marketing-intern/mkt-intern
PS: In case this position is not a good fit for you but know someone who might be interested, feel free to send them the link above.