Product Management Intern for automotive services company in Munich, Germany
Industry -Automotive & Equipment
DIGITAL CHARGING SOLUTIONS GMBH is a proud member of the BMW Group operating in the E-Mobility space with innovative and fully digital solutions for charging electric vehicles. We offer white-label public charging solutions to OEMs and fleets. One of our implementations is ChargeNow (chargenow.com), a mobility service for the BMW Group.
ChargeNow represents the largest network of public charging stations worldwide. We support the automotive industry in realizing their e-mobility strategy by providing an integrated and quality-driven public charging product focusing on the needs of our OEM partners. As part of the Product Management team you will play an important role in developing customer-focused software solutions in collaboration with the world’s leading car manufacturers.
• Create new features for the EV market to enhance the experience of EV drivers
• Support the Product Owners and take over projects to develop our digital product for public charging
• Support the implementation of public charging solutions together with our agile IT team
• Develop and improve features based on the feedback of key stakeholders
• Currently enrolled/ or a degree in at least the 2nd half of your bachelor or master studies of Business Administration, Industrial or Business Engineering, Management & Technology
• Tool affinity – HTML basic skills, Content Management Systems, basic database knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
• Self-driven attitude and team mindset
• Motivation to gain insight into the e-mobility business.
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to changing environments
• Fluent in English; German would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A dynamic, innovative working environment
• An international team of motivated people passionate about E-Mobility
• Room for creativity and initiative A unique opportunity where the energy of a start-up meets the power of BMW with an enthusiastic international team within an innovative space. Excited about shaping the future of E-Mobility services?
Then send us your application (CV, motivational statement and earliest starting date) to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!